Take a look at our latest executive vehicle, designed on an Iveco Daily as per our clients request. Our client is a company director and has to travel across the country for various meetings. The design brief listed comfort and storage space as a priority. We worked closely with our client to create an executive MPV ideal for them.
We have seen an increase in interest in executive MPV for businesses. Our executive MPV builds are different from our executive minibuses and luxury Monaco range. Executive MPV’s are designed to carry small passenger numbers, and will often include features to allow passengers to work on the move.
- Iveco Daily 3520L H2 with twin side load doors
- Metallic silver
- Braided luxury over mats
- Diamond stitched roof
- 3 Monaco M1 VIP 500M wide electric reclining seats
- Seats trimmed in black halo with blue piping and diamond stitching
- Cab seats re trimmed to make Monaco seats
- Diamond stitch panels in door pads
- Bulkhead fitted behind rear seats
- Rear saloon features 3 blue and white led lights
- Low level floor lighting in white led
- Bulk head centre console with cup holders and switch panels
- USB charging sockets
- Rear saloon premium speakers
- Boot area fully lined in soft feel trim with lighting
If you would like to discuss designs for an executive MPV conversion please get in touch and talk to one of our team today. Or take a look at some of our other executive vehicles on the Monaco by Stanford website.